Light Up Your Moment Competition Terms & Conditions
LIGHT UP YOUR MOMENT WITH BIC® & CHEF BENNY COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The competition is open to all South African citizens except directors, members, partners, employees, agents, service providers and consultants of BIC South Africa as well as their spouses, life partners, immediate family members, business partners and associates (referred to as ‘The Organisers’).
2. The competition closing date is 31 December 2020.
3. Entries are valid for the period of the promotion 16 October – 31 December 2020. You are allowed to enter once per mobile number per day per BIC Megalighter or BIC Firelighters purchase. A valid copy of your till slip is required as proof of purchase.
4. Winners will be randomly selected.
5. Any late entries received after 31 December 2020 will not be taken into consideration.
6. The competition sponsors and/or their advertising agents will contact the winners ONLY, via telephone or their means of entry.
7. BIC, and their agents, accept no responsibility for any problems or technical malfunction of any communication network or any late, lost, incomplete, misdirected, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible or corrupted entries. BIC, and their agents are not liable for any costs incurred, responses received, or any other consequences of user error.
8. Winners shall be determined at the discretion of the organisers. BIC will be responsible for awarding the winners prizes.
9. The Power-Packed Prizes consists of a selection of Generators, Gas Cylinder & Cookers, Power Banks, Lanterns and BIC Product Hampers. All to the above prizes accumulate to the value of R50,000. Prizes shall not be transferable for cash unless stated in our communication.
10. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. BIC, and their agents will not be held responsible for any disputes arising from the competition or prize rewarded.
11. Winners shall use the prize at their own risk. BIC, and their agents shall not be liable for any loss, damage, personal injury or death that is suffered or sustained (including but not limited to that arising from any person's negligence) in connection with this competition or accepting or using the prize.
12. BIC, and their agents/sponsors reserve the right to cancel, modify or amend the competition at any time, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances outside of their control should arise.
13. By entering this competition BIC has the right to photograph and publish the winners’ name/s in any printed media, or any other relevant media upon the winners being consulted and agreeing to the above.
14. By entering this competition you automatically opt in to receive future communication from BIC South Africa. If you would like to opt out you may request to do so.
15. Should any winner be found not to have complied with these rules, he/she may be automatically disqualified.
16. BIC, and their agents shall not be liable for any damage caused to prizes as a result of delivery or dispatch, nor shall they be responsible for any malfunctions or breakages of any prize, once delivery has been taken thereof. BIC shall further not be held responsible for any accident, injury, harm or loss due to the acceptance, possession, ownership or use of the prize without limitation, and are indemnified from any claims that may arise from any participants or winners of this competition or their replacements.
17. Any expense/s which may result from the possession of and/or use of the prize/s is the sole responsibility of the winner.
18. The manufacturer of third party prizes, their employees and properties are not in any way associated with this competition or it’s organisers.
19. Entry into the competition implies the acceptance of the above.