Light Up Your Moment Competition Terms & Conditions
LIGHT UP THE MOMENT WITH BIC® AND CHEF BENNY MASEKWAMENG COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The competition is open to all South African citizens except directors, members, partners, employees, agents, service providers and consultants of BIC South Africa as well as their spouses, life partners, immediate family members, business partners and associates (referred to as ‘The Organisers’).
2. The competition closing date is _______31ST August 2020_____.
3. There is no restriction on the number of entries per person.
4. Any late entries received will not be taken into consideration
5. The competition sponsors and/or their advertising agents will contact the winners ONLY, via telephone or their means of entry.
6. BIC, and their agents, accept no responsibility for any problems or technical malfunction of any communication network or any late, lost, incomplete, misdirected, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible or corrupted entries. BIC, and their agents are not liable for any costs incurred, responses received, or any other consequences of user error.
7. Winners shall be determined by the discretion of the organisers. BIC will be responsible for awarding the winners.
8. The prize is 1 of 10 R1 000 cash vouchers.
9. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. BIC, and their agents will not be held responsible for any disputes arising from the competition or prize rewarded.
10. Winners shall use the prize at their own risk. BIC, and their agents shall not be liable for any loss, damage, personal injury or death that is suffered or sustained (including but not limited to that arising from any person's negligence) in connection with this competition or accepting or using the prize.
11. BIC, and their agents / sponsors reserve the right to cancel, modify or amend the competition at any time, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances outside of their control should arise.
12. BIC has the right to photograph and publish the winners’ name/s in any printed media, or any other relevant media upon the winners being consulted and agreeing to the above.
13. By entering this competition you automatically opt in to receive future communication from BIC South Africa. If you would like to opt out you may request to do so.
14. Should any winner be found not to have complied with these rules, he/she may be automatically disqualified.